Is TRIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of arrangement or appearance
- noun - a decoration or adornment on a garment
- noun - attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
- noun - cutting down to the desired size or shape
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- verb - decorate, as with ornaments
- verb - cut down on
- verb - balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- verb - be in equilibrium during a flight
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut closely
- verb - adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- adj - thin and fit
- adj - of places
- adj - neat and smart in appearance
- adj - severely simple in line or design
- To make neat or tidy by clipping, smoothing, or pruning: trimmed his moustache.
- To remove (excess) by cutting: trim a budget.
- To remove the excess from by or as if by cutting: trimmed off the rotten wood.
- To ornament; decorate.
- To thrash; beat.
- To defeat soundly.
- To cheat.
- To rebuke; scold.
- To adjust (the sails and yards) so that they receive the wind properly.
- To balance (a ship) by shifting its cargo or contents.
- To balance (an aircraft) in flight by regulating the control surfaces and tabs.
- To furnish or equip.
- To be in or retain equilibrium.
- To make sails and yards ready for sailing.
- To affect or maintain cautious neutrality.
- To fashion one’s views for momentary popularity or advantage.
- State of order, arrangement, or appearance; condition: in good trim.
- A condition of good health or fitness.
- Exterior ornamentation, such as moldings or framework, on a building or vehicle.
- Decoration or ornament, as for clothing.
- Material used in commercial window displays.
- Dress or equipment.
- Excised or rejected material, such as film that has been cut in editing.
- Personal quality; character.
- A cutting or clipping to make neat: My hair needs a trim.
- The readiness of a vessel for sailing with regard to ballast, sails, and yards.
- The balance of a ship.
- The difference between the draft at the bow and at the stern.
- The position of an aircraft relative to its horizontal axis.
- In good or neat order.
- In good physical condition; fit; slim.
- In a trim manner.
- adj - neat and orderly
- verb - to make trim by cutting
There are 4 letters in TRIM: I M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIM, to go: TRIM?
Rearrange the letters in TRIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIM
What's nearby TRIM
Lookup in Wiki for TRIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIM"