Scrabble word: TRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIM exist?
Definitions of TRIM in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of arrangement or appearance
- noun - a decoration or adornment on a garment
- noun - attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
- noun - cutting down to the desired size or shape
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- verb - decorate, as with ornaments
- verb - cut down on
- verb - balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- verb - be in equilibrium during a flight
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut closely
- verb - adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- adj - thin and fit
- adj - of places
- adj - neat and smart in appearance
- adj - severely simple in line or design
- To make neat or tidy by clipping, smoothing, or pruning: trimmed his moustache.
- To remove (excess) by cutting: trim a budget.
- To remove the excess from by or as if by cutting: trimmed off the rotten wood.
- To ornament; decorate.
- To thrash; beat.
- To defeat soundly.
- To cheat.
- To rebuke; scold.
- To adjust (the sails and yards) so that they receive the wind properly.
- To balance (a ship) by shifting its cargo or contents.
- To balance (an aircraft) in flight by regulating the control surfaces and tabs.
- To furnish or equip.
- To be in or retain equilibrium.
- To make sails and yards ready for sailing.
- To affect or maintain cautious neutrality.
- To fashion one’s views for momentary popularity or advantage.
- State of order, arrangement, or appearance; condition: in good trim.
- A condition of good health or fitness.
- Exterior ornamentation, such as moldings or framework, on a building or vehicle.
- Decoration or ornament, as for clothing.
- Material used in commercial window displays.
- Dress or equipment.
- Excised or rejected material, such as film that has been cut in editing.
- Personal quality; character.
- A cutting or clipping to make neat: My hair needs a trim.
- The readiness of a vessel for sailing with regard to ballast, sails, and yards.
- The balance of a ship.
- The difference between the draft at the bow and at the stern.
- The position of an aircraft relative to its horizontal axis.
- In good or neat order.
- In good physical condition; fit; slim.
- In a trim manner.
- adj - neat and orderly
- verb - to make trim by cutting
There are 4 letters in TRIM: I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIM plus a wildcard: TRIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIM
Images for TRIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.