Scrabble word: TIMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMER exist?
Definitions of TIMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a timepiece that measures a time interval and signals its end
- noun - (sports) an official who keeps track of the time elapsed
- noun - a regulator that activates or deactivates a mechanism at set times
- One who keeps track of time; a timekeeper.
- A timepiece, especially one used for measuring and signaling the end of time intervals, as on a stove.
- A switch or regulator that controls or activates and deactivates another mechanism at set times.
- A device that controls the timing of the sparks that ignite the fuel in an internal-combustion engine.
- verb - to determine the speed or duration of