Scrabble word: TIMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMER exist?
Definitions of TIMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a timepiece that measures a time interval and signals its end
- noun - (sports) an official who keeps track of the time elapsed
- noun - a regulator that activates or deactivates a mechanism at set times
- One who keeps track of time; a timekeeper.
- A timepiece, especially one used for measuring and signaling the end of time intervals, as on a stove.
- A switch or regulator that controls or activates and deactivates another mechanism at set times.
- A device that controls the timing of the sparks that ignite the fuel in an internal-combustion engine.
- verb - to determine the speed or duration of
There are 5 letters in TIMER: E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMER plus a wildcard: TIMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMER
Images for TIMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.