Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERMIT exist?
Definitions of PERMIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal document giving official permission to do something
- noun - the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- noun - large game fish
- verb - consent to, give permission
- verb - make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- verb - allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- To allow the doing of (something); consent to: permit the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- To grant consent or leave to (someone); authorize: permitted him to explain.
- To afford opportunity; allow: if circumstances permit.
- Permission, especially in written form.
- In the sense “to allow for, be consistent with,” permit is often accompanied by of when its subject is inanimate: The wording of the note permits of several interpretations.
- v - to put no obstacle in the way of
There are 6 letters in PERMIT: E I M P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERMIT plus a wildcard: PERMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERMIT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERMIT
- Extraordinary permit Recipes
- Business permit
- The Building permit Application form on the web is for reference only ...
- j5 Work permit System St James Software
- Building permit Flowchart Certified Application
- Camp Cedarbrook Parent Info
- permit to Work form
- 10111 Barbour permit to work Height 2011817105842
- ... Health and Safety Training Course 713 - Confined Space Entry permit
- 152.34 Required Format
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.