Scrabble word: PERMITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERMITS exist?
Definitions of PERMITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal document giving official permission to do something
- noun - the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- noun - large game fish
- verb - consent to, give permission
- verb - make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- verb - allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- verb - to put no obstacle in the way of
There are 7 letters in PERMITS: E I M P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERMITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERMITS plus a wildcard: PERMITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERMITS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERMITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.