Scrabble word: STRIPE
Is STRIPE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STRIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- noun - a piece of braid, usually on the sleeve, indicating military rank or length of service
- noun - V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service
- noun - a kind or category
- noun - a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- verb - mark with stripes
- A long narrow band distinguished, as by color or texture, from the surrounding material or surface.
- A textile pattern of parallel bands or lines on a contrasting background.
- A fabric having such a pattern.
- A strip of cloth or braid worn on a uniform to indicate rank, awards received, or length of service; a chevron.
- Sort; kind: “All Fascists are not of one mind, one stripe” (Lillian Hellman).
- A stroke or blow, as with a whip.
- verb - to mark with stripes (long, distinct bands)
There are 6 letters in STRIPE: E I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPE
Click to search all anagrams of STRIPE plus a wildcard: STRIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIPE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIPE
Lookup in Wiki for STRIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.