Scrabble word: STRIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIPE exist?
Definitions of STRIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- noun - a piece of braid, usually on the sleeve, indicating military rank or length of service
- noun - V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service
- noun - a kind or category
- noun - a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- verb - mark with stripes
- A long narrow band distinguished, as by color or texture, from the surrounding material or surface.
- A textile pattern of parallel bands or lines on a contrasting background.
- A fabric having such a pattern.
- A strip of cloth or braid worn on a uniform to indicate rank, awards received, or length of service; a chevron.
- Sort; kind: “All Fascists are not of one mind, one stripe” (Lillian Hellman).
- A stroke or blow, as with a whip.
- verb - to mark with stripes (long, distinct bands)
There are 6 letters in STRIPE: E I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPE