Scrabble word: STRIPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIPER exist?
Definitions of STRIPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a serviceman who wears stripes on the uniform to indicate rank or years of service
- noun - caught along the Atlantic coast of the United States
- noun - marine food and game fish with dark longitudinal stripes
- A member of the armed forces, a cadet corps, or a commercial flight crew who wears stripes designating rank or length of service.
- See striped bass.
- noun - a food and game fish
There are 7 letters in STRIPER: E I P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIPER plus a wildcard: STRIPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.