Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIPPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPPERS exist?
Definitions of TRIPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - (slang) someone who has taken a psychedelic drug and is undergoing hallucinations
- noun - a walker or runner who trips and almost falls
- noun - a tourist who is visiting sights of interest
- noun - a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- verb - to miss one's step in walking or running
There are 8 letters in TRIPPERS: E I P P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPPERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPPERS plus a wildcard: TRIPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPPERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIPPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.