Scrabble word: STRIPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIPPER exist?
Definitions of STRIPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- noun - an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day
- One that strips, as one that strips photographic negatives or positives.
- A chemical product for removing a surface covering, such as paint or varnish, from furniture or floors.
- One who performs a striptease.
- An oil well that produces ten barrels or fewer per day.
- verb - to remove the outer covering from