Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRIPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIPPER exist?
Definitions of STRIPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- noun - an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day
- One that strips, as one that strips photographic negatives or positives.
- A chemical product for removing a surface covering, such as paint or varnish, from furniture or floors.
- One who performs a striptease.
- An oil well that produces ten barrels or fewer per day.
- verb - to remove the outer covering from
There are 8 letters in STRIPPER: E I P P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIPPER plus a wildcard: STRIPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIPPER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.