Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPER exist?
Definitions of RIPER in dictionaries:
- adj - fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- adj - fully prepared or eager
- adj - most suitable or right for a particular purpose
- adj - at the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge
- adj - far along in time
- adv - fully developed [adj RIPER, RIPEST] : RIPELY
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in RIPER: E I P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPER plus a wildcard: RIPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.