Scrabble word: REPAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPAIR exist?
Definitions of REPAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- noun - a formal way of referring to the condition of something
- noun - a frequently visited place
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - make amends for
- verb - move, travel, or proceed toward some place
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - give new life or energy to
- To restore to sound condition after damage or injury; fix: repaired the broken watch.
- To set right; remedy: repair an oversight.
- To renew or revitalize.
- To make repairs.
- The work, act, or process of repairing.
- An instance of repairing.
- General condition after use or repairing: in good repair.
- Something that has been repaired.
- To betake oneself; go: repair to the dining room.
- To go frequently or habitually: repairs to the restaurant every week.
- An act of going or sojourning: our annual repair to the mountains.
- A place to which one goes frequently or habitually; a haunt.
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 6 letters in REPAIR: A E I P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPAIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPAIR plus a wildcard: REPAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPAIR
Images for REPAIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.