Scrabble word: REPAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPAIR exist?
Definitions of REPAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- noun - a formal way of referring to the condition of something
- noun - a frequently visited place
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - make amends for
- verb - move, travel, or proceed toward some place
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - give new life or energy to
- To restore to sound condition after damage or injury; fix: repaired the broken watch.
- To set right; remedy: repair an oversight.
- To renew or revitalize.
- To make repairs.
- The work, act, or process of repairing.
- An instance of repairing.
- General condition after use or repairing: in good repair.
- Something that has been repaired.
- To betake oneself; go: repair to the dining room.
- To go frequently or habitually: repairs to the restaurant every week.
- An act of going or sojourning: our annual repair to the mountains.
- A place to which one goes frequently or habitually; a haunt.
- verb - to restore to good condition