Scrabble word: PRIMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMER exist?
Definitions of PRIMER in dictionaries:
- noun - an introductory textbook
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- noun - the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- adj - affectedly dainty or refined
- adj - exaggeratedly proper
- An elementary textbook for teaching children to read.
- A book that covers the basic elements of a subject.
- A cap or tube containing a small amount of explosive used to detonate the main explosive charge of a firearm or mine.
- An undercoat of paint or size applied to prepare a surface, as for painting.
- noun - a book that covers the basics of a subject
There are 6 letters in PRIMER: E I M P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIMER plus a wildcard: PRIMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIMER
Images for PRIMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.