Scrabble word: PRIMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMER exist?
Definitions of PRIMER in dictionaries:
- noun - an introductory textbook
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- noun - the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- adj - affectedly dainty or refined
- adj - exaggeratedly proper
- An elementary textbook for teaching children to read.
- A book that covers the basic elements of a subject.
- A cap or tube containing a small amount of explosive used to detonate the main explosive charge of a firearm or mine.
- An undercoat of paint or size applied to prepare a surface, as for painting.
- noun - a book that covers the basics of a subject