Scrabble word: PREMIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMIER exist?
Definitions of PREMIER in dictionaries:
- noun - the person who holds the position of head of the government in the United Kingdom
- noun - the person who is head of state (in several countries)
- verb - be performed for the first time
- verb - perform a work for the first time
- adj - first in rank or degree
- adj - preceding all others in time
- First in status or importance; principal or chief: an architect of premier rank.
- First to occur or exist; earliest.
- A prime minister.
- A chief administrative officer, as of a Canadian province.
- noun - a prime minister
There are 7 letters in PREMIER: E E I M P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREMIER plus a wildcard: PREMIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREMIER
Images for PREMIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.