Scrabble word: PREMIERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMIERE exist?
Definitions of PREMIERE in dictionaries:
- noun - the first public performance of a play or movie
- verb - be performed for the first time
- verb - perform a work for the first time
- adj - preceding all others in time
- To have the first public performance.
- First or paramount; premier.
- verb - to present publicly for the first time
There are 8 letters in PREMIERE: E E E I M P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMIERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREMIERE plus a wildcard: PREMIERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREMIERE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREMIERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.