Scrabble word: PERIMETER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERIMETER exist?
Definitions of PERIMETER in dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - a line enclosing a plane areas
- noun - the size of something as given by the distance around it
- A closed curve bounding a plane area.
- The length of such a boundary.
- The outer limits of an area.
- A fortified strip or boundary usually protecting a military position.
There are 9 letters in PERIMETER: E E E I M P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIMETER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERIMETER plus a wildcard: PERIMETER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERIMETER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERIMETER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.