Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TERM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERM exist?
Definitions of TERM in dictionaries:
- noun - a word or expression used for some particular thing
- noun - a limited period of time
- noun - (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- noun - any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
- noun - one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
- noun - the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
- noun - (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar
- verb - name formally or designate with a term
- A limited period of time.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_P.
- A period when a school or court is in session.
- A point in time at which something ends; termination: an apprenticeship nearing its term.
- The end of a normal gestation period: carried the fetus to term.
- A deadline, as for making a payment.
- A fixed period of time for which an estate is granted.
- An estate granted for a fixed period.
- A word or group of words having a particular meaning: had to explain the term gridlock.
- Often terms.
- One of the quantities composing a ratio or fraction or forming a series.
- One of the quantities connected by addition or subtraction signs in an equation; a member.
- Each of the two concepts being compared or related in a proposition.
- A stone or post marking a boundary, especially a squared and downwardtapering pillar adorned with a head and upper torso.
- As measured or indicated by; in units of: distances expressed in terms of kilometers as well as miles; cheap entertainment, but costly in terms of time wasted.
- In relation to; with reference to: “facilities planned and programmed in terms of their interrelationships, instead of evolving haphazardly” (Wharton Magazine).
- v - to give a name to
There are 4 letters in TERM: E M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERM plus a wildcard: TERM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERM
Images for TERM
- Short term Is the New Long term justynsmith
- Sequences Linear and a few Quadratic Learning Teaching
- Chapter 9 - Long-term Care - Covering Health Issues 5th Ed. (2010)
- Copyright term Extension Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Chart US long-term unemployment 1967-2011 Real-World Economics ...
- Consolidation & Coactivation of Long term Memory
- Long term Care
- 222 Years Of Long-term Interest Rates The Big Picture
- Long term Memory term alcoholism first used
- Clearly Define Your Long term Goals