Scrabble word: TERM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERM exist?
Definitions of TERM in dictionaries:
- noun - a word or expression used for some particular thing
- noun - a limited period of time
- noun - (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- noun - any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
- noun - one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
- noun - the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
- noun - (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar
- verb - name formally or designate with a term
- A limited period of time.
- A period when a school or court is in session.
- A point in time at which something ends; termination: an apprenticeship nearing its term.
- The end of a normal gestation period: carried the fetus to term.
- A deadline, as for making a payment.
- A fixed period of time for which an estate is granted.
- An estate granted for a fixed period.
- A word or group of words having a particular meaning: had to explain the term gridlock.
- Often terms.
- One of the quantities composing a ratio or fraction or forming a series.
- One of the quantities connected by addition or subtraction signs in an equation; a member.
- Each of the two concepts being compared or related in a proposition.
- A stone or post marking a boundary, especially a squared and downwardtapering pillar adorned with a head and upper torso.
- As measured or indicated by; in units of: distances expressed in terms of kilometers as well as miles; cheap entertainment, but costly in terms of time wasted.
- In relation to; with reference to: “facilities planned and programmed in terms of their interrelationships, instead of evolving haphazardly” (Wharton Magazine).
- verb - to give a name to
There are 4 letters in TERM: E M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERM plus a wildcard: TERM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERM
Images for TERM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.