Scrabble word: TERMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERMS exist?
Definitions of TERMS in dictionaries:
- noun - status with respect to the relations between people or groups
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - a word or expression used for some particular thing
- noun - a limited period of time
- noun - (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- noun - any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
- noun - one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
- noun - the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
- noun - (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar
- verb - name formally or designate with a term
- verb - to give a name to
There are 5 letters in TERMS: E M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERMS plus a wildcard: TERMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERMS
Images for TERMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.