Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MERIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERIT exist?
Definitions of MERIT in dictionaries:
- noun - any admirable quality or attribute
- noun - the quality of being deserving (e.g., deserving assistance)
- verb - be worthy or deserving
- Superior quality or worth; excellence: a proposal of some merit; an ill-advised plan without merit.
- A quality deserving praise or approval; virtue: a store having the merit of being open late.
- Demonstrated ability or achievement: promotions based on merit alone.
- Often merits.
- Spiritual credit granted for good works.
- A party’s strict legal rights, excluding jurisdictional, personal, or technical aspects.
- To earn; deserve.
- v - to gain or deserve for one's labor or service
There are 5 letters in MERIT: E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERIT plus a wildcard: MERIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERIT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MERIT
- Click here to download
- Editable Certificate of merit
- merit (design 5) KS-20-H (white & brown & orange & yellow) - Italy ...
- Ada yang Mau merit My Lifes Experiences
- The merit Pay Problem in New York City
- award of merit January 3 2004 820am trainedmonkey
- English Well Done merit Certificates - little-linguist.co.uk
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.