Scrabble word: RETIRE
Is RETIRE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RETIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - go into retirement
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - make (someone) retire
- verb - dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - cause to be out on a fielding play
- verb - cause to get out
- verb - prepare for sleep
- To withdraw, as for rest or seclusion.
- To go to bed.
- To withdraw from one’s occupation, business, or office; stop working.
- To fall back or retreat, as from battle.
- To move back or away; recede.
- To cause to withdraw from one’s usual field of activity: retired all executives at 55.
- To lead (troops, for example) away from action; withdraw.
- To take out of circulation: retired the bonds.
- To withdraw from use or active service: retiring an old battleship.
- To put out (a batter).
- To cause (the opposing team) to end a turn at bat.
- verb - to go away or withdraw
There are 6 letters in RETIRE: E E I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETIRE
Click to search all anagrams of RETIRE plus a wildcard: RETIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETIRE
Images for RETIRE
Lookup in Wiki for RETIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.