Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TERRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERRINE exist?
Definitions of TERRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pate or fancy meatloaf baked in an earthenware casserole
- An earthenware dish for cooking and serving food.
- A food, especially a pté or a mixture of chopped meat or fish and vegetables, that is cooked or served in such a dish.
- n - an earthenware jar
There are 7 letters in TERRINE: E E I N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERRINE plus a wildcard: TERRINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRINE
- Know Whey A Summer terrine
- Flickr Find A Fabulous French Vegetable terrine The Kitchn
- Lucys Kitchen Notebook terrine Notes - terrine de Lapin
- Fileterrine de saumon au basilic.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- terrine dAvocat au Saumon fum
- ... -wrapped chicken & leek terrine recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food
- Country terrine with black pepper & thyme recipe - Recipes - BBC Good ...
- Pork apricot & pistachio terrine recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food
- Duck & pork terrine with cranberries & pistachios recipe - Recipes ...
- Vegetable terrine