Scrabble word: RENTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENTER exist?
Definitions of RENTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else
- noun - an owner of property who receives payment for its use by another person
- One that receives payment in exchange for the use of one’s property by another.
- One that pays rent for the use of another’s property; a tenant.
- adj - to obtain temporary use of in return for compensation [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RENTABLE
There are 6 letters in RENTER: E E N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENTER plus a wildcard: RENTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENTER
Images for RENTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.