Scrabble word: RENTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENTER exist?
Definitions of RENTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else
- noun - an owner of property who receives payment for its use by another person
- One that receives payment in exchange for the use of one’s property by another.
- One that pays rent for the use of another’s property; a tenant.
- adj - to obtain temporary use of in return for compensation [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RENTABLE