Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REENTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REENTRY exist?
Definitions of REENTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of entering again
- The act of reentering.
- The recovery of possession under a right reserved in a previous property transaction.
- The act of regaining the lead by taking a trick in bridge and whist.
- The card that will take a trick and thus regain the lead.
- The return of a missile or spacecraft into Earth’s atmosphere.
- n - a new or second entry
There are 7 letters in REENTRY: E E N R R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REENTRY plus a wildcard: REENTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REENTRY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REENTRY
- conduction based on direction of reentry conduction and ecg morphology
- ... trajectory illustrating the basic phases of flight in a skip reentry
- AVNRT AV Knoten reentry Tachykardie Herzklopfen Palpitationen Dr. med ...
- The reentry permit contains a digitized photograph and many of the ...
- Right bundle branch block - ECG - LearnTheHeart.com - Complete ...
- Lead II electrocardiogram strip showing SVT with a heart rate of about ...
- See Explanation. Clicking on the picture will download the highest ...
- Patch Crew and Johnson Space Center photo courtesy of NASA.
- The National LEADs Project reentry is a community based ...
- Spacecraft reentry breakup recorder - The Aerospace Corporation
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.