Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERRY exist?
Definitions of TERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - English actress (1847-1928)
- noun - a pile fabric (usually cotton) with uncut loops on both sides
- One of the uncut loops that form the pile of a fabric.
- A pile fabric, usually woven of cotton, with uncut loops on both sides, used for bath towels and robes.
- noun - an absorbent fabric
There are 5 letters in TERRY: E R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERRY plus a wildcard: TERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.