Is ARTERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the body
- noun - a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic
- Any of a branching system of muscular, elastic tubes that carry blood away from the heart to the cells, tissues, and organs of the body.
- A major route of transportation into which local routes flow.
- noun - a vessel that carries blood away from the heart
There are 6 letters in ARTERY: A E R R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTERY, to go: ARTERY?
Rearrange the letters in ARTERY and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ARTERY
5 letters out of ARTERY
4 letters out of ARTERY
3 letters out of ARTERY
2 letters out of ARTERY
Contextual use of ARTERY
What's nearby ARTERY
Lookup in Wiki for ARTERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTERY"