Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARTERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTERY exist?
Definitions of ARTERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the body
- noun - a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic
- Any of a branching system of muscular, elastic tubes that carry blood away from the heart to the cells, tissues, and organs of the body.
- A major route of transportation into which local routes flow.
- noun - a vessel that carries blood away from the heart
There are 6 letters in ARTERY: A E R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTERY plus a wildcard: ARTERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTERY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.