Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TERNARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERNARY exist?
Definitions of TERNARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- adj - having three units or components or elements
- Composed of three or arranged in threes.
- Having the base three.
- Involving three variables.
- n - a group of three
There are 7 letters in TERNARY: A E N R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERNARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERNARY plus a wildcard: TERNARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERNARY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERNARY
- system Fo-An-SiO 2 at 1 atm. pressure. This system includes a ternary ...
- Fileternary plot 1.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ternary diagram example showing 3 variables on 3 axes.
- ternary tree - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ternary System with Intermediate Compounds
- ternary System
- Drawing ternary diagrams (ternary plots)
- ternary sediment composition diagram.
- Example 3. ternary melody Repetition and Contrast
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.