Scrabble word: ERRANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERRANT exist?
Definitions of ERRANT in dictionaries:
- adj - straying from the right course or from accepted standards
- adj - uncontrolled motion that is irregular or unpredictable
- Roving, especially in search of adventure: knights errant.
- Straying from the proper course or standards: errant youngsters.
- Wandering outside the established limits: errant lambs.
- Aimless or irregular in motion: an errant afternoon breeze.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose