Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERRANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERRANT exist?
Definitions of ERRANT in dictionaries:
- adj - straying from the right course or from accepted standards
- adj - uncontrolled motion that is irregular or unpredictable
- Roving, especially in search of adventure: knights errant.
- Straying from the proper course or standards: errant youngsters.
- Wandering outside the established limits: errant lambs.
- Aimless or irregular in motion: an errant afternoon breeze.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose
There are 6 letters in ERRANT: A E N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERRANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERRANT plus a wildcard: ERRANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERRANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERRANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.