Scrabble word: NARRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARRATE exist?
Definitions of NARRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - provide commentary for a film, for example
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- To tell (a story, for example) in speech or writing.
- To give an account of (events, for example).
- To give an account or a description.
- To supply a running commentary for a movie or performance.
- verb - to tell a story
There are 7 letters in NARRATE: A A E N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NARRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NARRATE plus a wildcard: NARRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NARRATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NARRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.