Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NARRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARRATE exist?
Definitions of NARRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - provide commentary for a film, for example
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- To tell (a story, for example) in speech or writing.
- To give an account of (events, for example).
- To give an account or a description.
- To supply a running commentary for a movie or performance.
- v - to tell a story
There are 7 letters in NARRATE: A A E N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NARRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NARRATE plus a wildcard: NARRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NARRATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NARRATE
- Fred Willard to narrate PBS Antiques Roadshow Spinoff Market ...
- GILBERTE E IL NARRATORE ()
- Propaganda en la revista Chassis de Diciembre de 1949
- David To narrate Earth Flight DAVID TENNANT NEWS UPDATES
- Johnny Depp To narrate New Doors Documentary American Songwriter
- Downton Abbey Actor to narrate BBC Americas The Making of Planet ...
- Voices Palestinian Women narrate Displacement by Rosemary Sayigh W4
- Cadillac Racing narrate Their Run Around Miller Motorsports Park CMP ...
- ... in roach-eating contest. And Joe Rogan wasnt even there to narrate it
- Man Immediately Regrets Wishing For Morgan Freeman To narrate His Life