Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEAR exist?
Definitions of NEAR in dictionaries:
- verb - move towards
- adj - not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- adj - being on the left side
- adj - closely resembling the genuine article
- adj - giving or spending with reluctance
- adj - with or in a close or intimate relationship
- adj - very close in resemblance
- adv - near in time or place or relationship
- adv - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished
- To, at, or within a short distance or interval in space or time.
- Just about; almost; nearly: was near exhausted from the labor; near dead after the assault.
- With or in a close relationship.
- Close in time, space, position, or degree: near equals.
- Nearly occurring but not actually happening: a near victory; a near disaster.
- Just barely avoided: a near hit by the incendiary bomb.
- Closely corresponding to or resembling an original: a near likeness.
- Closely resembling the genuine article: a dress of near satin; near silver beads.
- Closer of two or more: Take the near street and then turn right.
- Being on the left side of an animal or a vehicle.
- Being the animal or vehicle on the left.
- Short and direct: the nearest route to town.
- Close to: an inn near London.
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
There are 4 letters in NEAR: A E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEAR plus a wildcard: NEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEAR
Images for NEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.