Scrabble word: RAVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAVEN exist?
Definitions of RAVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - large black bird with a straight bill and long wedge-shaped tail
- verb - obtain or seize by violence
- verb - prey on or hunt for
- verb - eat greedily
- verb - feed greedily
- Black and shiny: raven tresses.
- To consume greedily; devour.
- To seek or seize as prey or plunder.
- To seek or seize prey or plunder.
- Variant of ravin.
- verb - to eat in a ravenous manner
There are 5 letters in RAVEN: A E N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAVEN plus a wildcard: RAVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAVEN
Images for RAVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.