Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAVERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAVERN exist?
Definitions of TAVERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a building with a bar that is licensed to sell alcoholic drinks
- An establishment licensed to sell alcoholic beverages to be consumed on the premises.
- An inn for travelers.
- n - a place where liquor is sold to be drunk on the premises
There are 6 letters in TAVERN: A E N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAVERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAVERN plus a wildcard: TAVERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAVERN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAVERN
- Panning for Gold Typical tavern Castles & Cooks
- ... is in a tavern and an old man walks up to you with a job offer
- ProFantasy Community Forum - Zeds Ford Inn and tavern
- City taverns one year anniversary Taste Terminal
- The Crown tavern Clerkenwell London Beer Lens Photos of beer ...
- tavern Design - Colours Inc.
- Welcome to tavern in the Cavern
- Woodstock Richardsons tavern
- ... from Gastons tavern in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park
- Pirates tavern by Hofarts on deviantART