Scrabble word: SERVANT
Is SERVANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SERVANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person working in the service of another (especially in the household)
- noun - in a subordinate position
- One who is privately employed to perform domestic services.
- One who is publicly employed to perform services, as for a government.
- One who expresses submission, recognizance, or debt to another: your obedient servant.
- noun - one that serves others
There are 7 letters in SERVANT: A E N R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVANT
Click to search all anagrams of SERVANT plus a wildcard: SERVANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERVANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.