Scrabble word: RENTS
Is RENTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- verb - let for money
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- adj - to obtain temporary use of in return for compensation [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RENTABLE
There are 5 letters in RENTS: E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENTS
Click to search all anagrams of RENTS plus a wildcard: RENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENTS
Images for RENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.