Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENTS exist?
Definitions of RENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- verb - let for money
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- adj - to obtain temporary use of in return for compensation [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RENTABLE
There are 5 letters in RENTS: E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENTS plus a wildcard: RENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENTS
- unit 2012 - David Ickes Official Forums
- Classified Ads Classified Ads
- Tates rents - Equipment rental and tools rental in Boise Meridian ...
- See Should You Wish To Listen
- Jimmy McMillan of the Rent is Too Damn High Party during the New York ...
- Alison Hansen - Staff Event rents Santa Barbara
- 1530 Folsom St.
- Todays Classifieds - Service
- REIT ETFs to Play Higher rents ETF Trends
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.