Scrabble word: NESTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NESTER exist?
Definitions of NESTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who settles lawfully on government land with the intent to acquire title to it
- noun - a bird that has built (or is building) a nest
- One, such as a bird, that nests.
- A squatter, homesteader, or farmer who settles in cattle-grazing territory.
- verb - to build a nest (a structure for holding bird eggs)
There are 6 letters in NESTER: E E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NESTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NESTER plus a wildcard: NESTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NESTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NESTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.