Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NESTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NESTER exist?
Definitions of NESTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who settles lawfully on government land with the intent to acquire title to it
- noun - a bird that has built (or is building) a nest
- One, such as a bird, that nests.
- A squatter, homesteader, or farmer who settles in cattle-grazing territory.
- v - to build a nest (a structure for holding bird eggs)
There are 6 letters in NESTER: E E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NESTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NESTER plus a wildcard: NESTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NESTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NESTER
- Favorite paint colors part 4 Holly Mathis Interiors
- Vasili nesterenko. The Crucifixion. 1997 Vasili nesterenko. The ...
- Vasili nesterenko. The Annunciation. 2002 Vasili nesterenko. The ...
- Dr. William R. nester is a professor in the Department of Government ...
- Taking Out The Trash Leery Empty nester
- Paul Thomson (born Paul Robert Jude nester Thomson 15 September 1977 ...
- Speak Your Mind Cancel reply
- ... nester retsen
- carolina nester - Espaa LinkedIn
- Full resolution (1600 812 pixels file size 81 KB MIME type ...