Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENURES exist?
Definitions of TENURES in dictionaries:
- noun - the term during which some position is held
- noun - the right to hold property
- verb - give life-time employment to
- v - to grant tenure (the status of holding one's position on a permanent basis) to
There are 7 letters in TENURES: E E N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENURES plus a wildcard: TENURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENURES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENURES
- HeraldNet.com - ERROR Macro MetaTitle is missing var numPhotos1 ...
- Drake bulge.
- Location de Bureaux quips en Zone Franche Urbaine - Centre ...
- Land tenures Branch - Ministry of Forests Lands and Natural Resource ...
- Dream Team Diehard Character Profiles Danny Rawsthorne (Scott ...
- Dream Team Diehard Character Profiles Alex Wilkinson (Craig Robert ...
- long tenures dimishing returns
- Okanagan Shuswap Forest District - tenures
- University of alabama birmingham tenured professors entrepreneurial ...
- American Wrestler & Model Torrie Wilson
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.