Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENURE exist?
Definitions of TENURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the term during which some position is held
- noun - the right to hold property
- verb - give life-time employment to
- The act, fact, or condition of holding something in one’s possession, as real estate or an office; occupation.
- A period during which something is held.
- The status of holding one’s position on a permanent basis without periodic contract renewals: a teacher granted tenure on a faculty.
- verb - to grant tenure (the status of holding one's position on a permanent basis) to
There are 6 letters in TENURE: E E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENURE plus a wildcard: TENURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENURE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.