Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DENTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENTURE exist?
Definitions of DENTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dental appliance that artificially replaces missing teeth
- A partial or complete set of artificial teeth for either the upper or lower jaw.
- Often dentures.
- adj - a set of teeth [n -S] : DENTURAL
There are 7 letters in DENTURE: D E E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENTURE plus a wildcard: DENTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENTURE
- ... denture will ensure a well fitting and natural looking denture
- The different types of cosmetic dentures includes in the following ...
- Types of dentures Complete Partial Immediate Lilly denture
- RetractedMouthFar 300x225 Immediate denture Picture
- ArchNoTeeth 300x225 Immediate denture Pictures
- ... Making of a metal removable partial denture 03.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Upper full denture stabilization by mini dental implants
- ... possible but preferred on the upper maxillary denture the full palatal
- DIGITAL dentureS Spear Education
- dentures Ridgefield Perfect Smile Center
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.