Scrabble word: TUNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNER exist?
Definitions of TUNER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who tunes pianos
- noun - an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- One that tunes: a piano tuner.
- A device for tuning, especially an electronic circuit or device used to select signals at a specific radio frequency for amplification and conversion to sound.
- verb - to put into the proper pitch
There are 5 letters in TUNER: E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUNER plus a wildcard: TUNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUNER
Images for TUNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.