Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUNTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNTER exist?
Definitions of HUNTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who hunts game
- noun - a person who searches for something
- noun - a constellation on the equator to the east of Taurus
- noun - a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystal
- One who hunts game.
- A dog bred or trained for use in hunting.
- A horse, typically a strong fast jumper, that has been bred or trained for use in hunting.
- One who searches for or seeks something: a treasure hunter.
- adv - to pursue for food or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HUNTABLE [adj], HUNTEDLY
There are 6 letters in HUNTER: E H N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNTER plus a wildcard: HUNTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUNTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.