Scrabble word: THUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUNDER exist?
Definitions of THUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
- noun - street names for heroin
- verb - move fast, noisily, and heavily
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - be the case that thunder is being heard
- verb - to make or produce a loud noise
- The crashing or booming sound produced by rapidly expanding air along the path of the electrical discharge of lightning.
- A sound that resembles or suggests thunder.
- To produce thunder.
- To produce sounds like thunder.
- To express violently, commandingly, or angrily; roar.
- verb - to produce a loud, resounding sound