Is THUNDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THUNDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
- noun - street names for heroin
- verb - move fast, noisily, and heavily
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - be the case that thunder is being heard
- verb - to make or produce a loud noise
- The crashing or booming sound produced by rapidly expanding air along the path of the electrical discharge of lightning.
- A sound that resembles or suggests thunder.
- To produce thunder.
- To produce sounds like thunder.
- To express violently, commandingly, or angrily; roar.
- verb - to produce a loud, resounding sound
There are 7 letters in THUNDER: D E H N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THUNDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of THUNDER, to go: THUNDER?
Rearrange the letters in THUNDER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of THUNDER
6 letters out of THUNDER
5 letters out of THUNDER
4 letters out of THUNDER
3 letters out of THUNDER
2 letters out of THUNDER
Contextual use of THUNDER
What's nearby THUNDER
Lookup in Wiki for THUNDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THUNDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THUNDER"