Scrabble word: THUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUNDER exist?
Definitions of THUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
- noun - street names for heroin
- verb - move fast, noisily, and heavily
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - be the case that thunder is being heard
- verb - to make or produce a loud noise
- The crashing or booming sound produced by rapidly expanding air along the path of the electrical discharge of lightning.
- A sound that resembles or suggests thunder.
- To produce thunder.
- To produce sounds like thunder.
- To express violently, commandingly, or angrily; roar.
- verb - to produce a loud, resounding sound
There are 7 letters in THUNDER: D E H N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THUNDER plus a wildcard: THUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THUNDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.