Scrabble word: UNTRUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNTRUE exist?
Definitions of UNTRUE in dictionaries:
- adj - not according with the facts
- adj - not true to an obligation or trust
- adj - not accurately fitted
- adj - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection
- Contrary to fact; false.
- Deviating from a standard; not straight, even, level, or exact.
- Disloyal; unfaithful.
- adj - consistent with fact or reality
- verb - to bring to conformity with a standard or requirement