Scrabble word: UNTRUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNTRUE exist?
Definitions of UNTRUE in dictionaries:
- adj - not according with the facts
- adj - not true to an obligation or trust
- adj - not accurately fitted
- adj - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection
- Contrary to fact; false.
- Deviating from a standard; not straight, even, level, or exact.
- Disloyal; unfaithful.
- adj - consistent with fact or reality
- verb - to bring to conformity with a standard or requirement
There are 6 letters in UNTRUE: E N R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNTRUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNTRUE plus a wildcard: UNTRUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNTRUE
Images for UNTRUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.