Scrabble word: NURTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NURTURE exist?
Definitions of NURTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- noun - helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- verb - help develop, help grow
- verb - bring up
- verb - provide with nourishment
- Something that nourishes; sustenance.
- The act of bringing up.
- The sum of environmental influences and conditions acting on an organism.
- To nourish; feed.
- To educate; train.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to promote and sustain the growth and development of”: nurturing hopes; cultivating tolerance; foster friendly relations; nursed the fledgling business through an economic downturn.
- verb - to sustain with food