Scrabble word: NURTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NURTURE exist?
Definitions of NURTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- noun - helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- verb - help develop, help grow
- verb - bring up
- verb - provide with nourishment
- Something that nourishes; sustenance.
- The act of bringing up.
- The sum of environmental influences and conditions acting on an organism.
- To nourish; feed.
- To educate; train.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to promote and sustain the growth and development of”: nurturing hopes; cultivating tolerance; foster friendly relations; nursed the fledgling business through an economic downturn.
- verb - to sustain with food
There are 7 letters in NURTURE: E N R R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NURTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NURTURE plus a wildcard: NURTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NURTURE
Images for NURTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.