Scrabble word: NEUTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEUTER exist?
Definitions of NEUTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to inanimate objects (neither masculine nor feminine)
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- adj - of grammatical gender
- adj - having no or imperfectly developed or nonfunctional sex organs
- Neither masculine nor feminine in gender.
- Neither active nor passive; intransitive.
- Having undeveloped or imperfectly developed sexual organs: the neuter caste in social insects.
- Having no pistils or stamens; asexual.
- Sexually undeveloped.
- Taking no side; neutral.
- The neuter gender.
- A neuter word.
- A neuter noun.
- A castrated animal.
- A sexually undeveloped or imperfectly developed insect, such as a worker bee.
- A plant without stamens or pistils.
- One that is neutral.
- verb - to remove the testes of