Scrabble word: NEUTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEUTER exist?
Definitions of NEUTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to inanimate objects (neither masculine nor feminine)
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- adj - of grammatical gender
- adj - having no or imperfectly developed or nonfunctional sex organs
- Neither masculine nor feminine in gender.
- Neither active nor passive; intransitive.
- Having undeveloped or imperfectly developed sexual organs: the neuter caste in social insects.
- Having no pistils or stamens; asexual.
- Sexually undeveloped.
- Taking no side; neutral.
- The neuter gender.
- A neuter word.
- A neuter noun.
- A castrated animal.
- A sexually undeveloped or imperfectly developed insect, such as a worker bee.
- A plant without stamens or pistils.
- One that is neutral.
- verb - to remove the testes of
There are 6 letters in NEUTER: E E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEUTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEUTER plus a wildcard: NEUTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEUTER
Images for NEUTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.