Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VENTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTURE exist?
Definitions of VENTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- noun - an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits
- noun - a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
- verb - proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - put at risk
- An undertaking that is dangerous, daring, or of uncertain outcome.
- A business enterprise involving some risk in expectation of gain.
- Something, such as money or cargo, at hazard in a risky enterprise.
- To expose to danger or risk: ventured her entire fortune.
- To brave the dangers of: ventured the high seas in a small boat.
- To express at the risk of denial, criticism, or censure: “I would venture to guess that Anon.
- To take a risk; dare.
- To proceed despite possible danger or risk: ventured into the wilderness.
- v - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 7 letters in VENTURE: E E N R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENTURE plus a wildcard: VENTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VENTURE
- 2002 Chevrolet venture Images Information and History (LS LT Warner ...
- ... venture chevrolet venture awd chevrolet venture extended
- File01-05 Chevrolet venture.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- venture Trucks - Original logo
- venture Capital Thoughts that get carved
- 2004 Chevrolet venture Minivan Picture Chevrolet Car Pics
- 2005 Chevrolet venture ext 1 Chevrolet venture
- FicheiroChevrolet-venture.jpg Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- Chevrolet venture Mod.2002 Nacional 5 Puertas 6 Cilindro
- 2011 2012 Chevrolet venture