Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VENTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTURE exist?
Definitions of VENTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- noun - an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits
- noun - a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
- verb - proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - put at risk
- An undertaking that is dangerous, daring, or of uncertain outcome.
- A business enterprise involving some risk in expectation of gain.
- Something, such as money or cargo, at hazard in a risky enterprise.
- To expose to danger or risk: ventured her entire fortune.
- To brave the dangers of: ventured the high seas in a small boat.
- To express at the risk of denial, criticism, or censure: “I would venture to guess that Anon.
- To take a risk; dare.
- To proceed despite possible danger or risk: ventured into the wilderness.
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 7 letters in VENTURE: E E N R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENTURE plus a wildcard: VENTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VENTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.