Scrabble word: VENTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTURE exist?
Definitions of VENTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- noun - an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits
- noun - a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
- verb - proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - put at risk
- An undertaking that is dangerous, daring, or of uncertain outcome.
- A business enterprise involving some risk in expectation of gain.
- Something, such as money or cargo, at hazard in a risky enterprise.
- To expose to danger or risk: ventured her entire fortune.
- To brave the dangers of: ventured the high seas in a small boat.
- To express at the risk of denial, criticism, or censure: “I would venture to guess that Anon.
- To take a risk; dare.
- To proceed despite possible danger or risk: ventured into the wilderness.
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)