Scrabble word: VENUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENUE exist?
Definitions of VENUE in dictionaries:
- noun - the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
- noun - in law: the jurisdiction where a trial will be held
- The locality where a crime is committed or a cause of action occurs.
- The locality or political division from which a jury is called and in which a trial is held.
- The clause within a declaration naming the locality in which a trial will be held.
- The clause in an affidavit naming the place where it was sworn to.
- The scene or setting in which something takes place; a locale: “that non-cinematic venue of popular nightmares, the discotheque” (P.
- A place for large gatherings, as a sports stadium.
- noun - the locale of an event