Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VENUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENUE exist?
Definitions of VENUE in dictionaries:
- noun - the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
- noun - in law: the jurisdiction where a trial will be held
- The locality where a crime is committed or a cause of action occurs.
- The locality or political division from which a jury is called and in which a trial is held.
- The clause within a declaration naming the locality in which a trial will be held.
- The clause in an affidavit naming the place where it was sworn to.
- The scene or setting in which something takes place; a locale: “that non-cinematic venue of popular nightmares, the discotheque” (P.
- A place for large gatherings, as a sports stadium.
- n - the locale of an event
There are 5 letters in VENUE: E E N U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENUE plus a wildcard: VENUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENUE
Images for VENUE
- Ceremony - venue
- ABC Concert venue and Nightclub RetailCommercialIndustrial ...
- our venue showcase to view our transformations. Whatever your venue ...
- Forever Crazy - The venue - Check out the Forever Crazy venue
- About 229 The venue (London UK)
- Chicago Local Business Directory Wedding venues in Chicago ...
- Music venue in London - UseYourEars.com
- venue Erie Playhouse
- KOKO venue UK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.