Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNEVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNEVEN exist?
Definitions of UNEVEN in dictionaries:
- adj - not even or uniform as e.g. in shape or texture
- adj - (of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents
- adj - not divisible by two
- adj - variable and recurring at irregular intervals
- adj - lacking consistency
- Not equal, as in size, length, or quality.
- Having ill-matched opponents: an uneven contest.
- Not consistent or uniform: an uneven color.
- Not straight or parallel: uneven margins.
- Of, relating to, or being an odd number.
- Not fair or equitable.
- adj - flat and smooth
There are 6 letters in UNEVEN: E E N N U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNEVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNEVEN plus a wildcard: UNEVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNEVEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNEVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.