Scrabble word: EVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVEN exist?
Definitions of EVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- verb - make level or straight
- verb - become even or more even
- verb - make even or more even
- adj - divisible by two
- adj - equal in degree or extent or amount
- adj - being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture
- adj - symmetrically arranged
- adj - occurring at fixed intervals
- adj - of the score in a contest
- adv - used as an intensive especially to indicate something unexpected
- adv - in spite of
- adv - to a greater degree or extent
- adv - to the full extent
- Having a horizontal surface; flat: an even floor.
- Having no irregularities, roughness, or indentations; smooth.
- Being in the same plane or line; parallel: The picture is even with the window.
- Of uniform distribution: an even application of varnish.
- Placid; calm: an even temperament.
- Equal or identical in degree, extent, or amount: Use even amounts of butter and sugar.
- Equally matched or balanced: an even fight.
- Just; fair: an even bargain.
- Having nothing due on either side; square: If we each take half, then we’ll be even.
- Having exacted full revenge.
- Having equal probability; as likely as not: an even chance of winning.
- Having an equal score: The teams are even at halftime.
- Being equal for each opponent.
- Exactly divisible by 2.
- Characterized or indicated by a number exactly divisible by 2.
- Having an even number in a series.
- Having an even number of members.
- Having an exact amount, extent, or number; precise: an even pound; an even foot.
- To a greater degree or extent.
- Indeed; moreover.
- Used as an intensive to indicate something that is unexpected: declined even to consider the idea.
- At the same time as; already; just: Even as we watched, the building collapsed.
- To a degree that extends; fully: loyal even unto death.
- Exactly; precisely: It was even as he said: the jewel was gone.
- adj - flat and smooth
There are 4 letters in EVEN: E E N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVEN plus a wildcard: EVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVEN
Images for EVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.