Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVENT exist?
Definitions of EVENT in dictionaries:
- noun - something that happens at a given place and time
- noun - a special set of circumstances
- noun - a phenomenon located at a single point in space-time
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- Something that takes place; an occurrence.
- A significant occurrence or happening.
- A social gathering or activity.
- The final result; the outcome.
- A contest or an item in a sports program.
- A phenomenon or occurrence located at a single point in space-time, regarded as the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory.
- noun - something that occurs
There are 5 letters in EVENT: E E N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVENT plus a wildcard: EVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVENT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.