Scrabble word: EVENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVENTS exist?
Definitions of EVENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that happens at a given place and time
- noun - a special set of circumstances
- noun - a phenomenon located at a single point in space-time
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - something that occurs
There are 6 letters in EVENTS: E E N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVENTS plus a wildcard: EVENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVENTS
Images for EVENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.