Scrabble word: EVENEST
Is EVENEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EVENEST in dictionaries:
- adj - divisible by two
- adj - equal in degree or extent or amount
- adj - being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture
- adj - symmetrically arranged
- adj - occurring at fixed intervals
- adj - of the score in a contest
- adj - flat and smooth
There are 7 letters in EVENEST: E E E N S T V
Click to search all anagrams of EVENEST plus a wildcard: EVENEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVENEST
Images for EVENEST
Lookup in Wiki for EVENEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.