Scrabble word: NERVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NERVE exist?
Definitions of NERVE in dictionaries:
- noun - any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body
- noun - the courage to carry on
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- verb - get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- Any of the cordlike bundles of fibers made up of neurons through which sensory stimuli and motor impulses pass between the brain or other parts of the central nervous system and the eyes, glands, muscles, and other parts of the body.
- The sensitive tissue in the pulp of a tooth.
- A sore point or sensitive subject: The criticism touched a nerve.
- Courage and control under pressure: lost his nerve at the last minute.
- Fortitude; stamina.
- Forceful quality; boldness.
- A vein or rib in the wing of an insect.
- The midrib and larger veins in a leaf.
- verb - to give courage to
There are 5 letters in NERVE: E E N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NERVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NERVE plus a wildcard: NERVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NERVE
Images for NERVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.