Scrabble word: VENEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENEER exist?
Definitions of VENEER in dictionaries:
- noun - coating consisting of a thin layer of superior wood glued to a base of inferior wood
- noun - an ornamental coating to a building
- verb - cover with veneer
- A thin surface layer, as of finely grained wood, glued to a base of inferior material.
- Any of the thin layers glued together to make plywood.
- A decorative facing, as of brick.
- A deceptive, superficial show; a faade: a veneer of friendliness.
- To overlay (a surface) with a thin layer of a fine or decorative material.
- To glue together (layers of wood) to make plywood.
- To conceal, as something common or crude, with a deceptively attractive outward show.
- verb - to overlay with thin layers of material
There are 6 letters in VENEER: E E E N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENEER plus a wildcard: VENEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENEER
Images for VENEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.