Scrabble word: VENEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENEER exist?
Definitions of VENEER in dictionaries:
- noun - coating consisting of a thin layer of superior wood glued to a base of inferior wood
- noun - an ornamental coating to a building
- verb - cover with veneer
- A thin surface layer, as of finely grained wood, glued to a base of inferior material.
- Any of the thin layers glued together to make plywood.
- A decorative facing, as of brick.
- A deceptive, superficial show; a faade: a veneer of friendliness.
- To overlay (a surface) with a thin layer of a fine or decorative material.
- To glue together (layers of wood) to make plywood.
- To conceal, as something common or crude, with a deceptively attractive outward show.
- verb - to overlay with thin layers of material