Is VENEER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VENEER in various dictionaries:
- noun - coating consisting of a thin layer of superior wood glued to a base of inferior wood
- noun - an ornamental coating to a building
- verb - cover with veneer
- A thin surface layer, as of finely grained wood, glued to a base of inferior material.
- Any of the thin layers glued together to make plywood.
- A decorative facing, as of brick.
- A deceptive, superficial show; a faade: a veneer of friendliness.
- To overlay (a surface) with a thin layer of a fine or decorative material.
- To glue together (layers of wood) to make plywood.
- To conceal, as something common or crude, with a deceptively attractive outward show.
- verb - to overlay with thin layers of material
There are 6 letters in VENEER: E E E N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VENEER
To search all scrabble anagrams of VENEER, to go: VENEER?
Rearrange the letters in VENEER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VENEER
What's nearby VENEER
Lookup in Wiki for VENEER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VENEER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VENEER"